This blog will soon undergo renovation.
My name is Sarah Esther Miller, and I created this project in 2010 as an experiment through which to vent my FURY about the WORLDWIDE hierarchy - the TOWER of INJUSTICE, so to speak - that keeps brilliant and beautiful people trapped in the chains of slavery’s ghost.
I was afraid to make this blog personal. I was suffering from PTSD. I was still enslaved by fear.
But We, (me and you, the rest of my tortured generation, and the lost souls among you who came before),
WE KNOW VERY WELL BY NOW THAT THE PERSONAL IS POLITICAL.
With gratitude to our visionary mothers through the centuries, I leave you all with these considerations:
1. If the personal is political (as it ALWAYS is), then shouldn’t the Political ALWAYS be personal?
2. This question would be deemed Heresy by the Journalist or the Judge, who relies on a strict separation of personal from political. But science and logic have shown us that the brain, in reality, DOES NOT NATURALLY make this divide - in other words, every “fact” is an opinion and every “testimony/witness” is a story.
3. I think it is time to re-consider our reality in America. Who among us really has the rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness?
I am on a quest for TRUTH. I want the history books re-written, and I will do it alone if I must.
But I have a feeling I am not alone in this quest. This blog has, up until now, been an unorganized archive of other people’s visionary words, and yet within ONE YEAR there were NINE HUNDRED of you listening.
I am not special. I am not called. I am certainly not holy.
Even my name is formulaic and false:
1. Sarah means Princess. I loathe inequality and want nothing of that title.
2. Esther means either Hidden or Star, depending on your etymological loyalties. I am clearly neither of those things.
3. I do not work at a Mill, and I am not the daughter of Millers, but of Public Defenders.
I need a new name. I am coming to the end of my Metamorphosis into my True Self.
Will you help me? Will you find my Name?
The clues will be in the next post.
After that I will maintain Radio Silence until I’ve finished my Re-Consideration.
Then this blog will be reborn as a platform for the True Revolution.
May your hearts be light with inner peace,
Sarah the Scribe (for now)